Pregnancy Massage is a lovely, effective and safe treatment to receive from 18 weeks onwards. It is beneficial in reducing aches and pains associated with pregnancy such as swelling ankles, feet, and hands and is wonderfully relaxing and de-stressing from both you and your baby.
Treatment is carried out on a couch in a safe side lying position and you are supported by pillows and cushions to ensure that you and your bump are as comfortable as possible. Back, neck and shoulder massage can be carried out on a chair if preferred. Sheets and towels are used during the therapy to ensure modesty throughout.
- Relief of stress and anxiety
- Eases muscle tension and fatigue
- Improves circulation
- Releases endorphines (the `feel good’ hormones)
- Pain relief
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces back, neck and shoulder pain
- Aids relaxation and leaves you with a sense of well-being
- Increases energy levels
A client consultation will be carried out prior to your first treatment so please allow an extra 15 minutes.
Full body treatment – 60 mins £35
Back, neck and shoulders – 30 mins £25