Facial Treatment Diploma
Duration: 1 day - 10am to 3:30pm
CPD Points : 32
Qualification Obtained: GTi Award
* Includes £25 GTi theory enrolment fee
This course covers the technique for performing a superficial and deep cleanse, tone, steam, extract, massage, mask and moisturisation. It also includes fantastic anatomy and physiology resources with clear diagrams and images. Health and safety guidance is covered as well as skin conditions, skin analysis and advice about different skin types as well as guidance as to which type of product is suitable for use.
Theory is carried out on-line via the Guild of Holistic Therapist's student portal. Course elements are detailed below. Once completed you can book on our two day practical course where you will learn a full body massage using classic Swedish techniques.
When you have successfully completed both elements of the course, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation and Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- The Skeletal System
- The Cardiovascular System and The Lymphatic System
- Contraindications and Contra Actions
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Types & Product Selection
- Facial Technique, Cleanse, Tone, Steam & Extract
- Facial Technique Massage
- Facial Technique Mask, Moisturise & Eye Care
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module
You can obtain insurance with the Guild of Holistic Therapists upon completion of your course with a massive discount of £25 if you upgrade within 3 months of enrolling!