Body Massage Diploma
Duration: 2 days - 10am to 3:30pm
CPD Points : 39
Qualification Obtained: GTi Award
* Includes £25 GTi theory enrolment fee
Massage can help clients to de-stress, improve circulation, and reduce pain. Providing a massage treatment can be both beneficial to the client and the therapist and can lead to an incredibly rewarding career.
Theory is carried out on-line via the Guild of Holistic Therapist's student portal. Course elements are detailed below. Once completed you can book on our two day practical course where you will learn a full body massage using classic Swedish techniques.
When you have successfully completed both elements of the course, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions 1
- Muscle Positions & Actions 2
- The Skeletal System Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- Preparing For Treatment
- Massage Techniques
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
- The Skin
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Perform Manual Massage:
- Front Of Leg
- Hand & Arm
- Neck, Shoulder, and Chest
- Abdominal & Back Of Leg
- Back & Neck Part 1
- Back & Neck Part 2
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module
You can obtain insurance with the Guild of Holistic Therapists upon completion of your course with a massive discount of £25 if you upgrade within 3 months of enrolling!